e Pep enables custom peptide synthesis companies to enhance their customer engagement by offering intuitive peptide design & analysis on their website. Through ePep, custom peptide synthesis companies can showcase their expertise to their customers and enable them to analyze and order through their website.
e Pep is a web-based tool that helps determine an exhaustive set of physico-chemical properties for an input protein or peptide sequence. ePep helps calculate more than 35 properties of proteins and peptides for a thorough analysis of the given sequence.
- Standard & Non-standard modifications
- Isotope additions
- Comprehensive physico-chemical properties calculation
- Antigenicity, Hydrophobicity & Hydrophilicity plots
- Secondary structure prediction
- Trans-membrane region prediction
- Surface & Flexibility properties
S cientist friendly
- Supports both single-letter and three-letter amino acid codes
- Categorizes output for easy & logical interpretation
- Eliminates junk characters in input data and retains only relevant data
- Self-explanatory “i” button provides scientific & reference info on each of the properties and predictions
Polyclone’s In silico Enzyme Engineering Framework (eEF) is a smart integration of proprietary algorithms and processes for high throughput and high confidence predictions of enzyme & protein modifications for desired properties. The solution integrates computational library design, directed evolution and statistical modeling of sequence–function relationships while considering the intermediary stages of enzyme-substrate interaction to achieve its goals.
- Provides enzyme models at process conditions, for a combination of desired physical and catalytic properties (like altered thermal/pH stability, increased activity) thus saving on costs and time
- Adopts an approach comparable to in vitro biochemical studies and ensures biologically relevant predictions with a high confidence level (≥ 70%)
- Employs built-in ranking functions to capture the finer details of intermolecular interactions and energetics across enzyme-substrate reaction, to provide a list of prioritized results based on the application
- Enables understanding of the intricacies of enzyme-substrate interaction at the atomic level and helps in introducing novel modifications to the enzyme which may otherwise not have been discovered