P olyclone's commitment to success is a commitment to providing an environment where each individual is respected & supported and is rewarded on the basis of performance and contribution.
Polyclone strives to create an environment where its employees can enjoy coming to work every day. We use a minimum of guidelines and procedures and give our employees a great deal of freedom within company goals to apply their skills, knowledge and initiative in getting things done. We emphasize on working smart, working together and sharing rewards. What drives Polyclone's success is the broad range of perspectives and diverse backgrounds among our employees. Their inspiration and ideas are focused on creating innovative solutions for today's toughest medical challenges. If your passion for impact rivals your dedication to helping others, Polyclone offers a workplace unrivaled in the industry that will help you achieve your career and personal ambitions.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com in MS Word format with description of experience and your qualification in reverse chronological order. Please mention the post/designation as indicated in the subject line of the mail.
Positions Available: 1
Qualification: BE/B-Tech/BCA/MCA (Computer Science/Information Science/ Biotechnology)
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work in the field of computational biology to develop software application/ tools. The primary role of the software engineer would be to contribute towards design and development of various in house and customer products and tools. Good knowledge of object oriented programming and troubleshooting, are therefore necessary.
Good understanding and in depth knowledge of:
- Object Oriented Programming
- .net technology (C#, Asp.Net, ADO.net , Ajax, Threading Concepts, Web Services and class libraries)
- DBMS (SQL or any other Database Management System)
- Web designing tools
- Flash, Photoshop and other tools
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
The primary role of the scientist is to contribute towards customer cases that largely involve enzyme engineering, molecular modelling, specifically molecular dynamics and quantum mechanics studies. Apart from this the candidate should be able to handle high throughput data of structural based and QSAR based virtual screening results, as well as a solid foundation in biochemistry, mathematics and statistics are therefore necessary. Expertise in the areas of different algorithms used in computational biology, scripting languages like perl and python is essential. The role requires actively helping, capturing and refining requirements pertaining to specific customer's scientific use cases. Successful candidate will also be given freedom and encouragement to publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals, to further develop algorithms for data analysis, lead in-house product development programs and propose new initiatives.
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communications skills
- Strong team spirit and commitment to success of all team members
- C# under the .Net Framework as well as Perl
- Knowledge of the R\Bioconductor programming language
- Strong background in multi-univariate and Bayesian statistics, and some experience in machine-learning techniques (SVM, NN)
- We welcome expertise in Ruby, Java, C++/C, and Matlab
- Understanding of scientific workflows, laboratory instrument interactions and scientific data
- Ability to discuss informatics software specifically, bioinformatics, chemo informatics, LIMS, SDMS, other Life Science analytical applications, at varying levels of detail
- Ability to gather market / prospect requirements and scientific use cases and contribute to effective implementation of scientific use cases in complex data environments
- Writing research papers, posters, participation in conferences seminars